High Quality Light Grey Quartz Stone Countertops Artificial Stone Slabs
Quartz Stone Countertops, Marble, Tiles manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Brown Quartz Stone Countertops, Italy Silver Travertine Marble Tile, Hot Sale Maple Red Round Table G562 and so on.
Model NO.: SS1806 Light Grey Quartz Stone Countertops
Surface Finish: Polished
Cut-to-Size Size: 1000*1000mm,800*800mm,600*600mm, 500*500mm, 400*400mm,etc.
Quartz Color: Sparkling Grey
Artificial Stone Type: Quartz Stone Countertops
Warranty: 15-Years Warranty
Type: Artificial Quartz
Usage: Commercial building material,construction material, Kitchen countertops, Bathroom vanities, indoor walls, floors,etc.
Material: Artificial Quartz Stone
Stone Form: Big Slab/ Tiles/ Tops
Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
1.High Quality Grey Quartz Stone Countertops :
1) Our Experience: we are specializing in artificial stone industry since 2005.
2) Design:we can do prefab according to customers drawing or photos or as usual or by our design.
3) Advantages: Own factory with experience workers, Competitive Price and over 100 kind of products.
Manufacturing Process1. Classified & Purify
Raw materials are classified and purified to ensure the quality before mixing.
Raw materials are fed into mixers and blended together. Different colors have different time-table.
3. Molding & Pressing
The mixture is poured into mold and formed into slabs sizes, then pressed under a condition of vacuum
and vibration process.
The unfinished slabs are moved to the kiln and heated to give a ultimate strength and solidity.
Slabs are then gauged, calibrated and polished.
6. Quality control
Slabs will need to pass the quality inspection before packing and labeled.
Countertops: Padded with foamed plastic and packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
Tiles: Fumigation wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
Slabs: Fumigation wooden bundles.
7-21 days after we received the deposit.
To Clean Quartz Stone Countertop
1. Clean with a soft rag and PH-balanced detergent if necessary. The detergent must be non-bleach and non-abrasive.
2. Wipe away liquids, stains, spills as soon as possible.
3. For dried or heavy stains, use a glass cleaner and a non-abrasive sponge. Spray a certain amount of cleaner over the counters and leave for 8 to 10 minutes, then wipe away with the non-scratch sponge.
4. For gum, grease or paint with a plastic knife, then clean the rest with a rag.