White Color Grey Veinquartz Stone Kitchen Top
Our new quartz stone color SQ6156 Kalili Cream arrive now! With white color and light grey vein , this kind of color can used as your quartz kitchen top. Max large size 3200*1600 mm , thickness 12 /15/ 18 /20/30 mm. Contact us to get free samples now!
Product: Artificial Quartz Stone
raw material: more than93 % natural quartz and 7% polymer resin and pigments.
Item name: Kalili Cream
Item: No. ： SQ6156
Color: white color quartz
Size: 3200*1600 mm (126′x 63′) ; / customized
thickness: 12/ 15 / 18 /20 /30 mm.
Finish: Polished / Honed
1: inspect raw materials
2 mix all nature quartz sands and inorganic pigments and polymer resins and blend them together.
3. Pour them mixed material in the a mold. Form to slab size.
4. Press them with a special vacuum and vibration and heated for a period time.
5. Trimming, leveling, thicknessing, polishing.
6.Inspred and filming.
Q :How to packing slabs or tiles or quartz stone kitchen top prefabs?
A: We pack slab with standard export seaworthy wooden crate OR wooden for slabs and tiles/ countertops.
Q: What’s the thickness tolerance of your quartz stone slab?
A: The thickness tolerance is ±0.5-1mm
Q:How to maintain your quartz stone kitchen top surface?
A: Our quartz is non-porous and highly resistant to stains,as such,it is very simple to clean and maintain
REMOVING ADHERED MATERIALS (gum,nail polish,paint)
1) Scrape the surface with a plastic putty knife or a rezor.
2) Rinse with clean water thoroughly
3) Dry thoroughly
4) Any gray marks left by the blade can be removed with soft scrub liquid gel.
5) If necessary,use windex streak free to clean any gel residue.
Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can offer free samples, we can also offer customize samples within 3 to 5 days. You just need to take the freight cost and we will send the sample soon.
Q: Where is the loading port?
A: The loading port is XIAMENT PORT, CHINA.
About the Payment Term:
1) 30% T/T deposit payment and balance 70% T/T against B/L copy
2) 30% T/T deposit and 70% L/C at SIGHT