Calacatta V006 Grey Vein Large Slab Countertop Quartz Stone
Calacatta V006 Grey Vein Large Slab Countertop Quartz Stone,
Size: 3200*1600 mm (126′x 63′) ; / 3000 *1400 mm( 110′x 47′) /customized.
Thickness: 20mm;30mm. Finish: Polished Quartz Stone. This product is
very suitful used as kitchen countertios, reception and desktops. Contact us to get free sample!
Product: Artificial Quartz Stone
material :93% natural quartz & 7% high quality polymer resins and colorful pigments
Item name: Calaccata
Item: No. : V006
Color: White/ Grey
Size: 3200*1600 mm (126′x 63′) ; / 3000 *1400 mm( 110′x 47′) /customized
2. Feeding natural quartz raw material and polymer resins and inorganic pigments in to mixers and blending them together.
3. After stirring the mixture, then pouring them into a mold and form them into slab size.
4. Pressing: Then the slab is compacted by a special vacuum and vibration process at pressure machine.
5. The slab then moved to the curing kiln and heated for a period time which give them ultimate strength and solidity.
6. Trimming edges, leveling , thicknessing and polishing surface to perfect finished.
7.Finally, the quartz stone slabs passed through quality inspection and packed with a plastic film.
Packing wooden crate (slab) wooden box (tiles/ countertop)
residential users: kitchen countertops. bathroom vanity tops, shower stalls and tub surrounds , tabletops , wet bar top, wall cladding and flooring tiles
commercial uses: conference tables, reception and desktops, countertops and credenzas, lobby and interior walls, airport, metro, shopping mall, hotel.
1.Our production plant covers an area of 20000 square meters, with three automatic quartz production lines, producing 1 million square meters per year.
2. Our main markets are North America, South America, Australia and Europe.
3.Attend international exhibition fair, including Xiamen stone fair, Coverings fair in Orlando, Victoria stone in Brazil.
4.We have our professional technicians to meet your requirements. We can customize a new one for you in 2~3 days.